Bath vanity, part II

We got the sumbitch out today. The key to removal was the 15" sidesplash. Used a razor knife from the top and then a putty knife to gently pry it off. Little damage to the wall and no breakage. Once I build a replica, the tough part will be separating the faux granite top from the casework. Lots of epoxy to get through.