Bath hardware Suggestions

I am remodeling my bathroom. I am trying to decide on shower hardware. Good quality but rational costs. Grohe, Moen, Kohler, others? Any suggestions are welcome.
Dave
TeamCasa wrote:

unless you have access behind the shower hardware from another room (by removing some drywall) I would purchase the best you can afford. The previous owner of the house I am in put in cheapo shower hardware and cause the taps were not accessable from another room it cost me a complete tile job when I had to replace the works.

Price is not the big issue. I buy the best if it makes sense. However, sometimes the highest price is also the highest pain, especially when trying to locate replacement parts.
Dave
TeamCasa wrote:

This is one of the questions I used to ask a plumber who was new to me. One would swear that Moen was the best and another would swear it was the worst. I gave up asking. I'll be interested to see if this thread reaches some sort of general consensus.