Basmore Little 100 series boiler what temp. is best to get most heat 160 ?

My house doesn't keep warm as it should can I set the temp. up higher to 160 or 170 ?
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 1:44:05 PM UTC-5, Ed wrote:

--is it running 100% of the time now?
if yes, turning the water temp up won't help
did you turn the room air themostat up?
Mark

Yes, if the boiler is cycling on and off, increasing the temperature may help. I've seen systems at 180 degrees. If it is at 100% it is taking all the heat it can make.
To give a better answer we'd really have to know all about the design. There may not be enough of the radiation portion of the system to heat the house enough. If that is the case, you have to supplement with other forms of heat such as space heaters.