basin wrench won't fit, can't remove plastic nuts

I'm trying to change my faucet in the kitchen and I just noticed that the two nuts holding my faucet to the basin are plastic twist nuts and I cannot budge them with my hand and cannot fit the basin wrench around the nut without hitting the basin. It's a plastic nut with 2 wings. Is there any way to get this thing off outside of taking my dremel tool to it?
yes there is a tool made to fit over the nut I know ridgid makes one. Cone shapes with notches that fit over those tabs

I have the Ridgid tool, but I have had that not work too. I have used my torch in a pinch, on a stainless sink with a fire extinguisher handy. If you can reach it with your dremel, give it a shot.
JK

Just tap the lips with your screwdriver or dremel it off as you can always replace also try needle nose pliers handle ends .

.
Don't use a torch as it could discoler the stainless steel

actually it unscrewed the opposite direction. I was going lefty loosey when it unscrewed right. Never really encountered that before. Is that some kind of plumber trick to get diy'ers to give up?

com> wrote in message

om...
No. That is really unusual. Are you sure it wasn't your perspective? What brand is the faucet?
JK

Price Pfister. I don't believe it was my perspective, I was looking up at it and going lefty loosey forever until I just started trying to tighten it for some reason and it started loosening. When in installed the new faucet I turned it right to tighten it.
Joe wrote:

That is completely unheard of.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

m> wrote in message

re: That is completely unheard of.
No it's not...I heard it right here, a couple of posts up. ;-)