Basement toilet drains... what am I looking at?

I would like to finish my basement and as I get into ideas, the thought of a basement toilet came to be. Here are two drains that I see.... can I use these?
http://www.areddy.net/misc/basement
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

What I see is a floor drain and a cleanout. Sorry.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Sure. Piss in the small one and crap in the larger one.

The clean out would lead to the drain. What size pipe , 3" or larger is what you need, if that's the main house drain I would guess it's 3" or 4". You would have to jack hammer out concrete. Then when that's all figured out then you will have to run a vent that might be a bit of work. Could be allot of work for a magazine chair.