Basement toilet drains... what am I looking at?

I would like to finish my basement and as I get into ideas, the thought of a basement toilet came to be. Here are two drains that I see.... can I use these?

larrybud2002

What I see is a floor drain and a cleanout. Sorry.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Sure. Piss in the small one and crap in the larger one.

Reply to
G Henslee

The clean out would lead to the drain. What size pipe , 3" or larger is what you need, if that's the main house drain I would guess it's 3" or 4". You would have to jack hammer out concrete. Then when that's all figured out then you will have to run a vent that might be a bit of work. Could be allot of work for a magazine chair.

Reply to
Sacramento Dave