Basement replacement

My basement is ugly. The walls are made out of cement blocks. I want one made out of red bricks for appearance sake. I plan to rip the old walls out and build new ones. How many men do I need to lift the house while I do thge demolition and rebuilding. I am referring to the average size man.

R Hafinger

Reply to
RHafinger

Two -

One to operate the house jack in the upwards direction and the other to put your hands on the sill while the first operates the jack in the downward position.

That method should prevent you from posting anything else.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

2/10.

nate