Basement got some tiny insect

After winter, my basement floor got some very very tiny insect, they are like 1/5 size of small ant, they are so small they I can't even see when I am walking. However, when I look closer there are many of them crawling on the floor...
What could they be? and how can I kill them? will bait type ant killer works? Is humid the problem? dehumidifier needed?
Thanks
Wow. That's weird. Is this the first spring you've been in the house and is your basement moist ? What color are they ?
"warrior"(heh) wrote:After winter, my basement floor got some very very tiny insect, they are like 1/5 size of small ant, they are so small they I can't even see when I am walking. However, when I look closer there are many of them crawling on the floor...
What could they be? and how can I kill them? will bait type ant killer
works? Is humid the problem? dehumidifier needed?
You need an entomologist, man! Give this entomologist _all_ of the particulars, such as where you live... Tom
00_DotNetWarrior wrote:

Well it does not matter what it is, if there is no water they will go away. If you are married, best to keep this information from your wife (given you are a male) she will probably condemn the house...
--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert
Are they red?