Basement floor/cement dust clean up...

Hello all... I am going to epoxy my basement floor but there is so much concrete dust from walking on it and it not being sealed. What is the best way to get rid of the dust so I can put sealent on it? I tried a shop vac but to no avail. Any help would be much thanked!

If the space is cleared already and there is a large enough opening like a door or garage door, then I have found a leaf blower (or attachment from a shop vac) to be quite effective. It can make a mess of its own though depending on the work conditions, it may not be apprpriate either.
If not then sweep vacuum and mop then repeat. You will need to clean the filter in the shop vac quite often.
You might rent a carpet shampooer and use it with just water to pick up the dust
Thanks to all....I think I will give the shampooer a try...I have alot of computer equipment doen there or I would try the blowing..Thanks! snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Wash it with a hose, then wait till its dry