basement bathroom

I just pulled a toilet from our basement bathroom. The closet flange was in a floor drain and supported by a 1 1/2" piece of wood (YUK!). I can float some cement on the floor to make it level but I can't seem to find a flange that will fit a 5" drain. The old one had some kind of fiber material to make it tight but I want to replace it with a shorter ABS flange. Any suggestions?
Bob M
Bob M wrote:

They've got flange adapters at the Home Dpt. Kinda expensive ($15-$20), and I don't know if they have one for 5". A speciality plumbing store might have one too.