Basement basin

I was installing new sewage pit in the basement.
Cut concrete, excavated 30" out of 31", all gry and OK.
At 31" hit water vein. Water fill's out 3 - 4" per hour.
Drainage tile is there, but at 6" from floor. Water never raises to that point.
Sooo,
would 8" of pea gravel, fast setting concrete (+hardner) work?
Thanks. Brian
Can't quite get what you're asking but I'm dieing to know how this turned out !