basement

need to know how much is a wave dehumidifer
On 7/24/16 1:44 PM, Norma wrote:

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 2:16:29 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:

search engine is broken.
On 7/24/2016 3:16 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Yes, it needs 115V current.
Ed Pawlowski explained on 7/24/2016 :

And probably 10A of voltage too.
On 24 Jul 2016, Norma

If you need to ask, you can't afford it.
On 7/24/16 1:44 PM, Norma wrote:

http://preview.alturl.com/38pdo and here: http://preview.alturl.com/xcev9 and Ace Hardware http://preview.alturl.com/ehbcj and at Walmart: http://preview.alturl.com/kr632
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 4:34:54 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Well, I agree those are the better solution, but they aren't the "wave" miracle machine. Problem is, it's not miracle. AFAIK it's basically just a fan with a humidistat that moves air from where it's installed in the basement to outside. The makeup air then comes from the conditioned living space air. They tell you that it costs very little to run, which is because they only count the electricity to run the fan in the wave unit and totally ignore the energy loss due to pumping conditioned air from the living space, into the basement and then outside. Another problem I have is when you can't easily find the price of something online. That alone should be a red flag. If I wanted that kind of solution, I could put it together DIY using a fan, humidistat, dryer vent and some flex duct for not much at all.
On 7/24/2016 5:14 PM, trader_4 wrote:

+1
On 7/24/2016 2:44 PM, Norma wrote:

Is it the good model with the flux capacitor?
Norma posted for all of us...

How much do you want to pay?
--
Tekkie