Baseboard radiator covers

Hello, all,
I have baseboard radiators in my house (Gas/HW heating). My toddler is constantly popping them off by crashing cars, etc into them. (The covers look exactly like the "Ugly Heaters" images on this website's homepage: http://www.go-overboard.com/index.htm )
So I'm looking for radiator covers that are more permanent and child- safe (i.e. cannot be popped open without a screw driver or considerable dexterity of an adult).
Would anyone have any recomendations? Anything that can be bought at HomeDepot or Lowes? I found a bunch of products online (for example: http://www.go-overboard.com/index.htm ), and ads look great, but I'm not sure if that's exactly what is needed.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Thank you very much! Elana

Go to this web site, get the company's phone number, and call them. They should be able to offer some advice. www.slantfin.com
My childhood home (1960s) had their radiators. I remember my father cursing up a storm trying to get them OFF occasionally, so they must've been pretty well attached.