baseboard heat

Page 2 of 2

It did not cut out on my old boiler. If the burner did not go on, the circulator would go forever.

It wasn't installed correctly. That's what the low-limit is for.
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 23:12:40 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

for, irregardless of the tank temperature.

Nonsense. The pump runs as long as a thermostat is calling for heat. As soon as there is no longer a call for heat, the pump shuts off.
Sam Takoy wrote:

--
LSMFT

I look outside this morning and everything was in 3D!

Mine didn't so the pipes froze. :-(