Baseboard Composed of Quarter Round Tile

Updated my bathroom by painting the wall tile, and putting a new tile floor over the existing (was sound enough to do this). Turned out great! I bought quarter round tiles in a complimentary color to serve as a baseboard, I though any wood baseboard would look fishy against a tile wal and new tile floor. Has anybody installed a tile baseboard such as this? I would assume it would be grouted - but I am worried about the durability since the mastic will not bond the entire tile to the wall since it is curved. Advice?