BASE CABINET PROBLEM

Our stove is betwen 2 base cabinets & the one seems to be moving away from the stove & also from the wall behind it,,It (the cabinet is not loose from the wall) & the other base cabinet is fine ..also the cabinets above the stove are fine..A co-worker has told me that it could br from the heat of the stove & heat from the baseboard (which is near the cabine) is causing it to move,,what can I do to stop this..

The cabinet is not screwed into place. Take out the drawer and look in the back. There should be a piece of wood against the wall. A couple of 2" screws into a stud will solve the problem. Never heard of a cabinet moving from heat. Vibration will though.