Bargains

Not so - at all. The Christian view of the Jews is that they, sadly, missed the boat - Their long awaited Messiah was here on earth tho thousand years ago, living as one of them and they missed it.

The Jews (as a whole) do not know how to forgive or forget past wrongs.

. Jews and Israel are not necessarily the same. Just as Americans and the US Government are not necessarily the same.

Not particularly a "christian" sentiment.

Reply to
clare

Dunked, sprinkled or poured? And at birth or as an adult??

Reply to
clare

That too. I get a tingle up my leg...

Reply to
HeyBub

Ever heard the phrase: "Never Again!" ?

Reply to
HeyBub

Yes I have. But just because many of my ancestors were killed by the Lutherans and Catholics, and had all they owned taken by the governments of Switzerland and Germany, which WERE the church, does not mean we cannot forgive them.

Reply to
clare

Some enjoy ignorance.

Reply to
krw

Exactly.

They aren't that highly rated and have had a multitude of scandals. Their blood scam is a biggie.

Exactly. They make that difficult and lie about their own policies.

Reply to
krw

Of course there are absolutely no hard feelings amongst European countries for sins of the past. That is one of the reasons the Euro has been such a rousing success (grin).

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

They're scumbags.

My old company was a major contributor to UW. Went so far as to pressure employees to do monthly deductions to UW. I told 'em to ef off! UW quit giving BSA money cuz they wouldn't allow gays in CA. I may not agree with all current BSA policies are, but I'll make that decision, not give UW $$$ to decide for me. I stopped donating to UW and donated to BSA directly.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Very good. My position precisely. Cut out the useless (and as you say, in this case, "scumbag") middleman. I don't have to rely on them to put my money where I want it (they don't). It's easy enough to do without them.

Reply to
krw

A light sprinkling is OK You don't want to damage the electronics. :-)

Reply to
Atila Iskander