Bare insulation on Amarr garage doors??

Please, I need some feedback on my garage doors. They were installed and they have bare insulation(styrofoam) on the inside. They will be impossible to clean and they are easily dented in!!!! I was assuming that they would have a vinyl covering. Am I going to have to cover the panels myself or is there another way?
Address to builder or manufacturer, seems rather shoddy. Seamus J. Wilson