Bare copper wire in my outdoor carriage light

Page 3 of 3
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 12:24:39 AM UTC-4, GARYWC wrote:

Let us know what you find out.
BTW when I bought my first house 30+ years should, I found this book to be invaluable. The house need a lot of updating, including the wiring and this book really helped me out.
https://www.amazon.com/Renovation-4th-Completely-Revised-Updated/dp/1600854923
Granted, this was long before the internet of today, but even today, a book (even the Kindle version) that you can take to the "job site" can really help out.
GARYWC posted for all of us...

Why didn't you look first?
Why not post the link so others might be helped?
--
Tekkie

On 07/27/2016 11:24 PM, GARYWC wrote:

And???

On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 3:12:00 PM UTC-4, dpb wrote:

wiring simplified is excellent. i taught myself wiring when i was young, using that book
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 6:55:12 PM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:

Which book?

Obviously "Wiring Simplified." Sheesh.
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 8:21:52 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:

wiring simplified, one of the original writers was hp ricter. its a great book, and explains stuff in easy to understand terms