BARD condensing unit

kjpro kjpro kjpro why didn't you gave man answer at first instead of lot crap as you usually do Tony

Reply to
Tony

Do you know that your statement can be understood as either direction?

Reply to
<kjpro

Did ya learn something? LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

I don&#39;t frequent AHM and no, I [SLAP] any idiot who wants to argue regardless of the news group.

Reply to
Meat Plow

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:58:37 -0500, kjblow puked:

Oooops, you only got one letter in that time son.

Here&#39;s laughing at you :)

Reply to
Meat Plow

At least you don&#39;t include a whole page of codswallop with every post the way Hatter does.

[8~{} Uncle Monster
Reply to
unclemon

Do you know that your statement can be understood as either direction?

Reply to
<kjpro

Too bad, you&#39;re to ignorant to understand who&#39;s the one posting crap.

Reply to
<kjpro

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:19:28 -0500, kjblowhard puked:

Hmm looks like your news reader is borked there Blow. Try it again

heh

Reply to
Meat Plow

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:21:19 -0500, kjblowhard puked:

Hmmm another empty post, Blow. Well I guess empty is better than your usual hate-spew laden vulgarity.

heh

Reply to
Meat Plow

LOL I&#39;m just having some fun with my new kjpro chew toy. Every group&#39;s got them so I might as well have something to kick around while I&#39;m trying to help others.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Too bad, you&#39;re to ignorant to understand who&#39;s the one posting crap.

Reply to
<kjpro

Do you know that your statement can be understood as either direction?

Reply to
<kjpro

You&#39;re not kicking anybody around with your silliness. And you&#39;re definitely *trying* to help, as you&#39;re posts couldn&#39;t help a fly.

Reply to
<kjpro

Ahhh that&#39;s better.

heh