BARD condensing unit

Page 1 of 3
I have a Bard 48F001 (it's old) outside AC condensing unit.
When I replaced the fan motor I installed it so that air is drawn thru the coils and blows out the back toward the house.
When I did it that way, the ac didn't cool well.
So I called an outfit who came out and ultimately and changed motor direction so the fan blew THROUGH the coils into the yard....and everything has been fine for 2 1/2 years.
Here's the question....
does anyone know WHICH WAY the blades should push air?
Has anyone EVER SEEN a condensing unit that blow air through the coils rather than suck the air through?
THANKS.
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:59:27 -0400, Michael wrote:

Any I've seen/repaired sucked air from outside through the condenser.

Do you know that your statement can be understood as either direction?
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:19:24 -0500, kjpro wrote:

I did not give you permission to reply to my poast.
heh

Do you know that your statement can be understood as either direction?
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:38:27 -0500, kjblow puked:

Is someone there?
(opens door)
Guess not.
heh

Do you know that your statement can be understood as either direction?
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:06:39 -0500, kjblow puked:

Obsesso's reply thwarted and laughed at.
heh

MP, are you trying to turn this in to AHM? <snicker>
[8~{} Uncle Monster
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 22:36:21 +0000, unclemon wrote:

I don't frequent AHM and no, I [SLAP] any idiot who wants to argue regardless of the news group.

At least you don't include a whole page of codswallop with every post the way Hatter does.
[8~{} Uncle Monster
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:28:58 +0000, unclemon wrote:

LOL I'm just having some fun with my new kjpro chew toy. Every group's got them so I might as well have something to kick around while I'm trying to help others.

You're not kicking anybody around with your silliness. And you're definitely *trying* to help, as you're posts couldn't help a fly.
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:40:21 -0500, kjpro wrote:

Ahhh that's better.
heh

You're not kicking anybody around with your silliness. And you're definitely *trying* to help, as you're posts couldn't help a fly.
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:08:05 -0500, kjblowhard vomited up the following:

Look at my little monkey dance
heh

You're not kicking anybody around with your silliness. And you're definitely *trying* to help, as you're posts couldn't help a fly.

Too bad, you're to ignorant to understand who's the one posting crap.
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:21:19 -0500, kjblowhard puked:

Hmmm another empty post, Blow. Well I guess empty is better than your usual hate-spew laden vulgarity.