Barbecue Grill burner replacements

Page 3 of 3

There are grill stores n many major citys.
I had a impossible to find burner, in my moms old grill which I keep around because of sentimenta reasons, and beyond that its a very high BTU unit with lava rock which I prefer.
I took the old burner in and they found a replacement in stock.
A burner no one else had.......
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 19:21:41 -0500, Ignoramus11443

I went direct to the manufacturer for my burner. The 800 number was on the front of the grill. New burner was somewhere around $12.00 IIRC, the same in SS was $1.00 more. I went for the SS.
Why do they even bother to offer plain steel?
It was (is) a cheapy department store grill.
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.