Bamboo flooring glue down to concrete slab

I am getting ready to install 5/8" bamboo flooring down to a concrete slab and have hit a stumbling block. I removed my wonderfully cheap linoleum and found a crack in the slab that appears to allow some moisture through at some point. I have moisture tested the floor in other areas using the quick and dirty 24" square of 6 mil poly sealed down and it passes. I(f I end up installing the bamboo floor, I am going to get a more thorough test done) . So my question is,how should I patch the crack and is there a vapor barrier system that would be appropriate for this installation? I had planned on using Roberts 1408 adhesive. I know that bostik has a system of mvp and bostik best but I have had a hard time finding in my area. Can I use asphalt mastic to glue down 15lb roof felt and then glue my floor on top of that? Any other ideas.
Thanks for the help
Drew
In forth:

use this and it solves your problem http://www.sikaconstruction.com/con/con-wfb.htm
look at the Sika Primer MB and SikaBond-T35

>snip<
Google 'epoxy concrete crack patch' and pick out a system that appeals to you. There are a number of firms supplying the construction industry with robust products to deal with such issues. With that problem out of the way you can use an adhesive system better than tar paper and asphalt acumpucky.
Joe
drew wrote:

An alternative is to put down a vapor barrier then install no-glue, click-type bamboo laminate.