Bamboo and wooden flooing,furnitures

Dear Sir/Madam,

As one of the leading bamboo and wooden products manufacturers in China, we can provide you: Bamboo floor,bamboo arts and crafts,bamboo furniture Wood floor,wood photo frame and boxes etc. Kindly inform us of your interests in our products. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact. We look forward to your favourable reply.

Contact: Leon Fujian Bamboo & Wood Floor Company Add: No. 278 Hudong Rd., Fuzhou, Fujian, 350001 China Tel: 0086-591-7836594 Fax: 0086-591-7855962 Email: snipped-for-privacy@floor-crafts.com web site:

Joyce Lee