Baluster Remove - Need help please

I am planning to stain the stair - baluster, hand rails etc... At the bottom of the stairs, How should I go about removing the Baluster ? Thanks in advance Alex
Dont you may ruin it, It was put in to stay. If you must , and there is no reason why it needs to be removed , you just may ruin it. It could be nailed to a bolted wood plate and screwed and glued .