ball vs sleeve bearing

of fan!

Makes me wonder why Lowes/Home Depot does not sell Panasonic fans. I guess I'm not the typical DIY shopper-- I'd much rather buy a quality fan, they don't cost that much more.

Reply to
Phisherman

Panasonic probably is smart enough to sell to proper dealers than to give in to the price cutting demands of the big box stores.

Goolge up Wal Mart and Vlasic pickle sometime, as well as Wal Mart and Snapper mowers. Once company gave in to their demands and went bankrupt, the other refused and flourished.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

kind of fan!

If you want a quality *anything*, you need to look somewhere other than Panasonic or any of the other matsuSHITa brands. I have had the misfortune to use many of their products in many markets over the years and the only one I didn't have problems with was one of their dot matrix printers a few decades ago. Avoid all things matsuSHITa like the plague they are...

Reply to
Pete C.