Baldwin DBL Deadbolt????

How do I disasemble a Baldwin double deadbolt for re-keying. There are no screws visible to remove it from the door? What else do I need to know about after removing it from the door?
THX,
AZCRAIG

How in the hell would we know?
Why don't you ask Alec, Daniel, William or (God forbid) Stephen........
wrote (with possible editing):

As I recall, there is a cylinder release under the cover which is on the edge of the door. You put a key in the lock (I believe it is always the outside even if it's two cylinders), remove the plate, loosen the screw and then the cylinder will unscrew.
I haven't done this in a long time, but that's what I recall.
--
Larry
snipped-for-privacy@lmr.com

I just checked ours. The whole collar around the lock on the inside of the door unscrews. I don't think there is anything complex after that.
-- Doug
Doug,
Thanks you were correct about the ring screwing off revealing the screws.
Thanks again,
CraigM

Most commonly on Baldwin, The two screws that hold the lock together are hidden underneath the interior faceplate. That faceplate needs to be picked off with a small flat blade screwdriver or such, and then underneath that you will see the two screws.