Balance front load wash machine?

Can anyone help with balancing a front load wash machine? About size month ago we purchase an LG front load wash machine, I spent over an hour making sure that the machine was perfectly level on our basement concrete floor, recently though the machine has started to "walk". I have moved the machine back into position several times and when I put my full body weight on each corner there isn't any give to the machine, each leg seems to be firmly planted and the machine is level. What am I missing????

machine
each
My front loader walks when I fill it up. I just keep the load down a little and it stays put.
Make sure the locking nuts are tight. And double check your level.

Lets say that the machine is not perfectly level, will it still walk if the legs are firmly planted? I'll ask my wife to try a few smaller loads and see if she still has the problem. I'm wondering now if it only walks when she has it full of heavy sweaters and jeans etc..

It has to be level with legs firmly planted and locking nuts tight.

HotRod wrote:

We did this.
2 2x4s with 1 1/4" holes drilled half-way through and spaced to match the washer's feet.
Put the washer's feet in the 2x4s.
If the washer STILL moves, bolt the 2x4s to the concrete floor!
I considered this but figured if the machine wasn't moving then the motor inside would try to, and it's easier to push the machine back then to try and make new brackets for the motor when they brake. Just my thinking though.
Earthquate tie down kit? Anchors into floor?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus