Baked enamel garage doors

Re: Baked enamel garage doors
Greetings,
In '97 I had a couple new steel garage doors installed. Baked enamel, dark brown in color. They take the full brunt of the morning sun here in the midwest. I probably shoulda got white so they'd absorb less of the sun's heat.
The gloss on the baked enamel is mostly gone, they look kinda dingy.
Is there anything I can to to preserve the baked enamel finish?
TIA, Puddin'

Car wax is about the only ting I know of.
Try www.everbrite.net. I have no affiliation and have never used this, but I was thinking of trying it on some brass outdoor fixtures before we moved.