Bad neighbor solution

Page 4 of 4
SteveB wrote:

If you're commenting on "The Invisible Dog Trainer (pat. pend.)," it works here, too.
Sorry, forgot the link: http://www.mitsi.com/products/texmark /

One neighbor decided to leave town for a long weekend and put the dog in the backyard to fend for itself. I presume someone was to come over and feed it. After the first night and most of the next day of BARK BARK BARK, I went over into the yard and grabbed the dog..took it over to their "dog door" which had been blocked by something inside..rammed it OPEN and shoved the dog INSIDE and blocked it from the outside.
I hope the AH had a lot of dog crap in there to clean up when he got home. He never tried that again.

LOL Now that's a good one Tony
jthread wrote in message

Very slow.
Cheri
Cheri <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message

Glacial.
The Ranger