Bad airliens (Was: Was Flight MH-17 Diverted Over Restricted Airspace?)

... (I was with you in your funny and interesting critique of MAS, right up until you flitted this:)

Funny. I've never heard anything particularly bad about BA. I flew them once long ago and it seemed OK.
But I've always head that Qantas was among the best. I've never flown them, but they were for a long time, the only airline never to have had a fatal crash (unfortunately, their luck ran out sometime within the last year or two, or so I've heard...)
So, I'm curious why you chose these two to slag on. Can you clarify?
--
People who say they'll vote for someone else because Obama couldn't solve
all of Bush's messes are like people complaining that he couldn't cure cancer,
On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 11:17:14 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack) wrote:

BA have improved beyond recognition in the past five or six years.
Probably due to them flushing out most of their old cabin staff who were always notoriously rude and 'work averse'.
The current lot are much younger and seem to enjoy their work...

OK