Bad A/C reversing valve?

Page 2 of 5

More lies...

one of my statements and you know it.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
More lies...

Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's a clueless retard, kj's a clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!
I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 02:03:12 +0000, Clark wrote:

<plonk>
You're just as fucking obsessed as kjp.

Naw, I'm just playing with kj 'cause he's such an easy target.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Score!
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Puutz