Backup Sump battery

Hello, I have a Flotec FP2800DCC Backup Sump Pump System. Flotec no longer makes the batteries for this. . According to another site, the replacement is an Exide StowAway marine deep cycle battery. . Question: Can I use any marine deep cycle battery that has similar specs to either the Exide or old Flotec battery? If so, any recommendations for high-quality marine deep cycle batteries? . Thank you.
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 09:20:32 -0400, Jack wrote:

Should be able to use a any deep cycle marine battery with similar specs
Jack wrote:

Sure.
--
Joseph Meehan