Backerboard seams for Tile Floor, when to tile?

So we just put down the backerboard for the new tile floor and shower stall.
We have the Mesh tape for the seams and I forget if you can just tape the seams as you are laying to tile, or do you have to tape the seams first, then wait for it to dry then Lay the tile?
Seems like you should be able to do it all at once as your mastic/tape compound is all the same?
Thanks, Scott<-
If you want to do it "by the book", Durock says prefill and embed tape as a seperate step: pp 6:
http://tinyurl.com/ktrst
http://www.usg.com/USG_Marketing_Content/usg.com/web_files/Documents/Installation_and_Appl_Guides/DrckCement_Board-Installation_Guide.pdf
Michael Thomas Paragon Home Inspection, LLC Chicago, IL mdtATparagoninspectsDOTcom 847-475-568
yep thats true, separate step