Bachtold Mowers

John, I could not get you via email. Thanks for the tip on the Bachtold Mowers.
Are these the same as the Roof mowers that were made some time ago ??
Thanks again !!
--James--
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:14:16 -0400, "James Nipper"

Hey of course not--it's Usenet, James! Both my address and name are [ahem] pseudonymous! :-)

You're quite welcome!

I really couldn't say. I've not heard of that name, but I sort of doubt it. Seems to me I saw a bit of Bachtold brothers history a while back, and somehow would infer that they've always used their own name.
--John Wellington Wells