awesome halloween prop for the handyman...

Got my favorite Halloween prop out over the weekend. I love to spray neighborhod kids with my TP gun, obiovusly, kids we know, and know our family, strangers would freak.

It is basically a gas powered leaf blower with a roll of toilet paper mounted right in front of airstream (I just use the power head, with 8" or so barrel, I take off the 30" extension pipe) once you power it up the airstream grabs the TP and unrolls it into the air... with spectacular effect.

When the trick or treaters come, I pull it out, start it with one pull.. .then is just sprays the toilet paper in the air over their head. Takes about 20 seconds to run the whole roll of TP. It is hillarious and the kids go nuts.

The mounting is literally a coathanger custom bent for the job attached with duct tape. I keep meaning to engineer a better mount so I can more easily load new rolls, but never seem to get around to it, so I have to untape the wire to reload with a new roll.

I shoot the airstream well up the air up at about a 45 degree angle so I don't blow anything into their eyes, and the upward stream of air helps keep the TP in the air longer.

It is a pretty neat effect - lots of noise.. paper flying everywhere... easy to clean up.. and takes about 10 minutes to make... loads of fun.

Reply to
Jack

You really should install a public toilet on your lawn so someone can use all this TP. You could even charge admission.... :)

Post some photos on a website for us to see....

Reply to
anoldfart2