Average rates charged?

Hello,
I'm training (PCDI) to become a locksmith and I'm currently half way through the certification and already have my business licence.
I live in the South East are of the US and was wondering what are the average rates charged for a lockout during normal business hours, after hours, weekends, holiday's etc. Any help appreciated. You can email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Thanks,
Jack
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:28:03 -0800, brkglass wrote:

Excellent! Keep plugging along!

As much as the suckers, er clients will pay. Remember when it comes to lockouts you have the fish on the line and there is nothing he can do. That's when you really soak em'.
On holidays, double your rates and make sure you take your time getting there so the sucker thinks you are very busy and that they aren't the only person stupid enough to lock their keys in the car.
BTW Holidays don't have to be major ones like Xmas and so forth. Anything, the founding of the girl scouts, May day, start of kwanzza, anything you can even remotely consider a holiday gets double rates.
Locksmithing is one profession where you can roll'em and clip'em all day long and go home with your pockets full!
Good luck and happy fleecing!

Smart home owners will compare your charges against the expense of replacing a broken window glass (he can always break one and climb up the window).
Smart homeowners will get spares made so they don't have to break glass in the first place.
Troll ... do not feed!