Automatic Pool Water Leveler, Anyone Built One?

Page 3 of 3

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:18:18 -0700, Judy Zappacosta

http://www.dochertyfamily.com/zamboni.htm
Oh, come on. You should know by now to do an internet search before asking such a question on usenet group. DAGS!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
SMS wrote:

Why so much effort? Why couldn't simply use a stock tank level float or similar either directly in the level or make a small float basin for it if needed?

I am using a toilet tank valve and it has been working fine for years.
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Automatic-Pool-Water-Leveler-Anyone-Built-One-453512-.htm DougasCHoover.com wrote:
SMS wrote:

"http://www.ingramproducts.com/Pumps_Level_Controls-24_VAC_Multi_function_Moisture_Sensing_Relay.html "
"http://www.ingramproducts.com/Pumps_Level_Controls-Custom_Sensor_Assemblies_for_Liquid_Level_Control_1.html "
I find it very interesting that you created your own water leveler.I have experimented with over 30 designs of water levelers in the past 30 years in the pond and waterfall business... most floats on the market are mechanical and have a tendency to stick or jam. I eventually patented a water level control that will not stick or jam and will give excellent service for over 30 years!
My wife and I retired two years ago and travel full time in a 40 ft Winnebago motor home. My Aquafill is now being used safely in koi farms and breeders all over the world. I have personally installed well over 1,500 of them on my customers ponds and have only had one fail... that was in the closed position. One more thing, because sprinkler solenoid valves can stick in the open position I recommend installing two of them in series and wire them in parallel so that both are backing each other up!------------------------------------- <)))><