Automatic Hot Water Reduction to Control Long Showers

Page 2 of 2
On 1/12/2014 10:42 AM, Roy wrote:

That's what I do now, but it's a pain to do this manually every time.
I could also forgo the flow sensor and just attach a temp sensor to the hot water pipe by the shower and sense an increase in temperature to start the timer on the micro-controller going.
The hassle is that I have to plumb in the valve. But it backs up to closet so I can put in an access panel to get to the plumbing.
On 1/12/2014 1:42 PM, Roy wrote:

Hey, me too. I did the same thing for a long time. Daughter eventually married and learned to pay bills and take shorter showers to reduce bills.
On 1/12/2014 3:22 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Some way to get the daughter to pay the fuel bill, and then she will have an interest.
--
.
Christopher A. Young