Automatic Alarm Reset on Skylink

I'm thinking of connecting 3 vibration sensors to a Skylink AA-433 Audio Alarm. The co. tells me it will reset in 3 minutes, but I am skeptical as the person sounded incompetent and there is nothing in the manual that suggests this. It only says "can only be armed disarmed with the remote." I find it hard to believe that any alarm system doesn't have an auto reset feature for when you're away. Is this common? Anybody know this unit? Won't buy until I get definitive info. Help much appreciated. Frank
I would like to know before I buy it, unfortunately .
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:44:52 -0700, "Bill"

The only people who can answer your question are the makers/sellers of the alarm.
Call again and talk to someone different. Question them on the fact that there is nothing in the documentation about an auto-reset.
OR
Choose a different alarm system that you can easily confirm has the features you want.

Get the persons name. Buy the unit. If it doesn't work as advertised, return it.