Automatic Alarm Reset on Skylink

I'm thinking of connecting 3 vibration sensors to a Skylink AA-433 Audio Alarm. The co. tells me it will reset in 3 minutes, but I am skeptical as the person sounded incompetent and there is nothing in the manual that suggests this. It only says "can only be armed disarmed with the remote." I find it hard to believe that any alarm system doesn't have an auto reset feature for when you're away. Is this common? Anybody know this unit? Won't buy until I get definitive info. Help much appreciated. Frank

Reply to
frank1492

I would like to know before I buy it, unfortunately .

Reply to
frank1492

The only people who can answer your question are the makers/sellers of the alarm.

Call again and talk to someone different. Question them on the fact that there is nothing in the documentation about an auto-reset.

OR

Choose a different alarm system that you can easily confirm has the features you want.

Reply to
mkirsch1

Get the persons name. Buy the unit. If it doesn't work as advertised, return it.

Reply to
Evan Platt