auto repairs

Are there any usenet newsgroups for auto repairs? My ISP carries 31,000 groups, and I can't find one that is for auto repairs. There must be one someplace.
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 06:18:10 -0500, Vic Dura

Look in alt.auto <make/model your car>. There's also a couple in alt.cars. I don't see anything specifically/generically repair. It's off-topic but if it's a general car repair issue you might try it here, some folks here know a lot about car repair, too :-).
--
Luke
Vic Dura wrote:

    One of the best sites for help on auto repairs is: http://cartalk.com/board/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=CQ
    If you want to submit a question, you must join it, but it is of course free. Just reading the postings however is valuable.

rec.autos.tech