auto repairs

Are there any usenet newsgroups for auto repairs? My ISP carries

31,000 groups, and I can't find one that is for auto repairs. There must be one someplace.
Reply to
Vic Dura

Look in alt.auto . There's also a couple in alt.cars. I don't see anything specifically/generically repair. It's off-topic but if it's a general car repair issue you might try it here, some folks here know a lot about car repair, too :-).

Reply to
Luke

One of the best sites for help on auto repairs is:

If you want to submit a question, you must join it, but it is of course free. Just reading the postings however is valuable.

Reply to
Ken

rec.autos.tech

Reply to