Austrailian view of Red Cross

We never give to the ARC but for very different reasons than stated in your post. Far more of the donations to the SA get to where they're supposed to go and they don't play games with the money. If it's given for a purpose, it's used for that purpose.

Reply to
krw

Yep, that opened my eyes but that just scratches the surface.

Reply to
krw

Put your clothes in planet aid boxes, then they sell them and keep the money, ha. Ha

Greg

Reply to
gregz