Audio/Video Component Receiver

This isn't home repair per se, but I thought maybe someone would know the answer to this question. I have a stereo receiver, and nearby is a network jack for my home network.
I would love to be able to play certain Internet radio stations, or the stream of a regular radio station .
Is there something like an "Internet Tuner" much like they use to sell FM tuners years ago that you could hook up to your amp?
I was looking at this device, but I am not sure, based on the description, what the heck it actually does. Does anyone know?
Perry Aynum wrote:

Looking for something like this?
http://www.slimdevices.com/pi_duet.html

Amazon.com has left out important information. See http://www.shinybow.com/category.sc?categoryId=3
This is a common problem. Stores show you the FRONT of equipment, where often the BACK is more important.
The above components could be used to transmit existing A/V signals between components (using CAT5 cable, NOT ethernet). The one at (Amazon.com product link shortened) sounds more like what you want.

Mark Lloyd
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 10:42:29 -0600, Mark Lloyd

A week or so ago EE Times had an article asking when TVs would become a full internet client. That is just an extension of the radio client the OP was asking about. Right now I suspect the easiest way is to just build up a PC based component, much as I did for my MP3 players (circa 1999) before they became something the size of a Bic lighter. I still have more functionality with my 3 PC based players than I have with the little ones.
Perry Aynum wrote:

Maybe something like this?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833122181&Tpk=netgear