ATTN: Rimshot Inc

Robert,

What's the TTC going to do to you up there? We're fighting a branch of it (IH69) down here in Wharton County. It'll probably take our whole place if it takes off.

JC

Reply to
JC

I couldn't tell you. I have not seen anything but preliminary drawings, and they don't have an exact route that I can find.

I will look into it and see if they even have any plans for this area, yet.

Reply to
Robert Allison