ATTN: Rimshot Inc

Robert,
What's the TTC going to do to you up there? We're fighting a branch of it (IH69) down here in Wharton County. It'll probably take our whole place if it takes off.
JC
JC wrote:

I couldn't tell you. I have not seen anything but preliminary drawings, and they don't have an exact route that I can find.
I will look into it and see if they even have any plans for this area, yet.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.