attic exhaust fan search

I am looking too install a roof-mounted attic exhaust fan. Is there a good place for reviews? I am especially interested in a quiet fan as it will be right above the bedroom. The space is small (450 sq ft) with a low roof pitch, so I don't need a large one. Any info appreciated.
Use a gable mounted fan and keep it away from the bedrooms. I don't think I've ever seen a roof mounted attic ventilator that wasn't noisy

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/attic-exhaust-fan-search-286417-.htm pablordstribe wrote: a must try!
thehardwarecity's roof mounted attic ventilator --> http://www.thehardwarecity.com/products/355BK-Roof-Mounted-Powered-Attic - Ventilator/0002947
cs snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: