attic exhaust fan search

I am looking too install a roof-mounted attic exhaust fan. Is there a good place for reviews? I am especially interested in a quiet fan as it will be right above the bedroom. The space is small (450 sq ft) with a low roof pitch, so I don't need a large one. Any info appreciated.

Reply to
cs_hart

Use a gable mounted fan and keep it away from the bedrooms. I don't think I've ever seen a roof mounted attic ventilator that wasn't noisy

Reply to
RBM

Reply to
pablordstribe