Attic Crawlspace Insulation

Looking for recommendations for the following situation:
I have a finished attic, heated, however the crawlspaces are unheated and used for storage. In the winter, we seem to be losing a lot of heat through the first floor ceiling into those crawlspaces. I am looking to insulate those crawlspaces, yet I want to retain the storage capacity of these areas. Is there any type of insulation that I could roll out onto the floor of the attic crawlspace and then lie our storage on top?
Any recommendations are appreciated. TIA.