* Attention Ladies * (Regarding Electricians)

* Attention Ladies *
Did you know that: Electricians do it without shorts? And almost all electricians have a Stripper in their toolbox....
If you watch closely, you'll even get to see them strip!
On 5/13/2016 1:04 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

shocking!
On 05/13/2016 07:31 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

There was an electrical contractor here in town whose sign read:
Ladies, let us remove your shorts!
Oh now I know how I was circumcised mmmm