Attaching fixtures to stucco

I have a metal, Mexican figure that weighs roughly 20 pounds, which I'd like to attach to the stucco flue of my outdoor bar b q. What's the best way to attach it?
Thanks, Paul
Paul Conley wrote:

Is there framing lumber behind the stucco? If so attach to it. What is the backing material behind the stucco?
Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Paul Conley wrote:

On a vertical post against the bbq, which is subsequently plastered over.