Attaching counter top. adhesive or screws ?

Never replaced a counter top before. Was going to use construction adhesive. But will that make it more difficult to replace the countertop the next time, or damage the upper part of the cabinet framing if it is ever replaced again? Instead should I use screws (that won't poke through the counter top, of course). M.B.
Yes, it will. Just tore out my counter top, and when I put it down 12 years ago there was no way to screw into the back corner above the diswasher, so I used liquid nails. About two hours later I realized I was in trouble if I ever had to replace the dishwasher. Just pulled it out in a major remodel and there was damage where the adhesive was. Just put screws in the corners and gravity will do most of the work.
M.Burns wrote:

Yes, screw into the top from the bottom.
--
dadiOH