Attach electrical outlet

Ron:

R > I am looking for an alternate method to attach electrical outlook boxes to R > concrete walls. I don't particularly like drilling into concrete to use R > anchors nor do I like the prospect of using a power hammer (I have one) to R > drive concrete nails. Are there other methods of attaching these boxes, as R > I have only two outlets in the basement and I need several more. The wiring R > isn't a problem but the boxes are.

At my electronics workshop I used Liquid Nails to glue plywood for the wire runs and boxes for the switch and outlet strips to the cement block wall.

  • Infamous Quotes #18: "I drank WHAT??!!" -- Socrates.
Reply to
barry martin

Do you ever have these installations inspected? I doubt that they will pass.

EL

No, it won't pass, but that's AHR for ya. I'm surprised someone didn't tell the OP to secure the box with concrete anchors until the LN dried.......then remove the anchors.

Reply to
volts500

Yep. Without the duct tape around the edges, glue will not pass inspection. :-)

Reply to
Jimmy