Attach baseboard moulding to steel stud wall

What's the best way to attach baseboard moulding to a steel stud wall? I suppose it will be necessary to srew it, but I hate the idea of having to fill all those big holes.
thanks in advance.

You need "trim screws".
They are self-drilling square drive screws with tiny heads that are designed specifically for this purpose. Any competent home center or hardware store should know exactly what you need. In dark stained trim a black screw is nearly invisible.
They look like this: http://www.mcfeelys.com/subcat.asp?subcat .1.10.2.2
or do your own search for "trim screws".
John

Depends on size of moulding. For 2 1/4 inch, silicone -- with the occasional brad to hold it while the silicone sets up. For four or five inch ... screws. There are trim head screws -- never used them.
Steel stud construction is more usual in commercial applications. Baseboards generally are rubber and glued on.
Ken
I used glue (construction adhesive) in my application (lepages, ppl or similar). I found the screws just didn't work as well, and I didn't have to go back and wood-fill the screw holes.

Panel adhesive and finish nails driven at an angle with an air nailer. If something is particularly troublesome use trim head screws.
If you have not built the wall yet, set a treated bottom plate and set the metal base track on top of it. (provides a continuous nailer at the bottom of the trim. The same treatment helps around doors.